News & Events
- The Wanton Sublime operatic monodrama (music by Tarik O’Regan, libretto by Anna Rabinowitz) was performed at Roulette on April 22, 2014 — Reviews
- Anna Rabinowitz: DARKLING, Gedicht & Oper was published by luxbooks, Weisbaden, Germany. A German translation by Barbara Felicitas Tax, Darkling was released as a set including 2 CDs of the full opera.
- DARKLING: A Chamber Opera in One Act seeks new presenters. The piano-vocal score has been published and distributed to music/theatre venues and performance groups around the world.
- Harvard's Woodberry Poetry Room: Stephen Burt introduced Anna Rabinowitz reading new and old poems for Harvard’s poetry archives.
- Darkling CD was released by Albany Records to great critical acclaim.