News & Events
- In the works: An experimental experiential collaboration with Francis Schwartz, noted composer and polyartist, to be performed at New College, Sarasota, Florida, November, 2013.
- Anna Rabinowitz: DARKLING, Gedicht & Oper was published by luxbooks, Weisbaden, Germany. A German translation by Barbara Felicitas Tax, Darkling was released as a set including 2 CDs of the full opera.
- Darkling Opera seeks new presenters. The piano-vocal score has been published and distributed to music/theatre venues and performance groups around the world.
- Harvard's Woodberry Poetry Room: Stephen Burt introduced Anna Rabinowitz reading new and old poems for Harvard’s poetry archives.
- The Wanton Sublime operatic monodrama (music by Tarik O’Regan, libretto by Anna Rabinowitz) will be performed at Roulette, Brooklyn, NY in spring, 2014.
- Darkling CD was released by Albany Records to great critical acclaim.